Monday, December 7, 2009

No Sugar - Day 8

No Sugar. What a stupid idea! How did we ever come up with that? However, I have to say that I have done pretty well. Definitely not perfect. But the cinnamon roll was my only major slip up. What I have really figured out this past week, is that I think about treats and baking way too much. I've also realized that it's not nearly as much of a temptation if it's not around. I haven't been baking and I haven't had anything too tempting near at hand. That has helped. Only one more week. Yippee!

2 comments:

Taeya said...

You are my Hero!!! Way to go Kirsten!!! Have you already determined what you will bake first? ;)

Kurt Johnson said...

I'm proud of you! After years of a mandatory no sugar diet, I find the middle ground very nice. A little here and there, but only when planned for. Plan well.