Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I DID IT!

I have been running a lot these past 6 months. In fact, I had a goal to run a half marathon by the end of the summer. I didn't run in an actually race, but I did run 15 miles. The longest I have ever gone. Cassi and I ran through Sandpoint, then across the long bridge (what a view!) and into Sagle. The only time I usually go to Sagle is when I'm headed to Coeur d'Alene or Spokane. Who would (or could) run all the way to Sagle, I would have said. No more! I have been there on foot - and back!

3 comments:

Kurt Johnson said...

Wahoo!!! way to go! That is so very cool, inspiring, and somewhat spectacular. Keep it up.

Jenny said...

Way to go! What's next?

Molly said...

What a picture! That is awesome to say that you've ran 15 miles! WOW. I think I ate 15 cookies the other day. :)