Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Skiing

Kirk and I had our weekly ski date today. It was a beautiful day - blue skies and an amazing view. The spring skiing was fast and fun. I was savoring the day because things are warming up and spring is really on it's way. We probably don't have too many more of these days left this season.
Funny story:
As the girls were getting ready for school, Paige realized what a nice day it would be and also realized that Kirk and I were going skiing. Here is the conversation that followed:
Paige: No fair, I want to go skiing today!
Kirsten: Skip school and come with us.
Paige: (after only a moments hesitation) But I'd miss Science Friday!
I'm glad to know school gets her excited enough to miss out on a day of skiing.

1 comment:

Loughmiller's said...

Looks like fun! I am glad I am not the only one that has kids that are nerdy. :) My child didn't want to go to Disney Land because he didn't want to miss computer day at school.