Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Break - Week 2

On the second week of Christmas Break, my true love gave to me.... Holiday ski camp. 

The girls spent all week getting up at the crack of dawn (actually before dawn) and skiing with coaches.  They worked on tons of skills, did lots of free skiing all over the mountain and spent some time running gates.  I thought they would be wiped out after waking up early and skiing all day, every day but they often wanted to take an extra run or two after class ended. 

It was a great week for them and they really improved their skiing skills.  I love to be able to go anywhere on the mountain with them now.  In fact, they are often taking Kirk and I on runs that we didn't know existed or hadn't been on before. 

What a great week!


Hannah and Ally waiting to run the gates.


Maren still smiling after a long day.


Hannah in the gates.


Paige having fun on the bunny hill.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Good skiing girlies! I was trying to ski on one ski and wasn't very good on my left leg. Maybe some day I will be as good as Paige :).

Mike said...

They're doing so well! Glad you have some snow up there. We finally got enough to sled on our front lawn.

Molly said...

Something the whole family loves, this is magic! Thanks for posting videos, it's great to see the girls in action.