Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Run for my Money

Why do my children get more and more independent with each successive one? Izzy is quite a character. She is not even two yet, but knows exactly how to get what she wants. Is that from being the youngest of four sisters? Take, for instance, this morning...

It is too quiet. I check around and find Izzy on a stool at the counter. She has found her sisters Valentines chocolates (thanks Natalie!, the girls were so excited!) which were put away 'out of reach'. One giant chocolate is already in her mouth. When she realizes that I am coming to stop her pilferage, instead of feeling guilty or trying to hide the evidence, she immediately starts shoving as many chocolates in her mouth as possible. She is not even two? How does she learn these things?

2 comments:

Taeya said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love it! Beautiful picture as well (although one with her stuffing the chocolates in her mouth would have been priceless...but we don't want to encourage that kind of behavior, right?).

Jenny said...

I love it! GO IZZY!