Monday, February 6, 2012

Farm House Remodel

The farm house remodel is in full swing.  With some sunshine and nice weather this past week, Kirk was able to replace most of the windows in the house.  The old siding is coming off and new windows are going in.

Framing for the Bathroom Window

New Living Room Window

The kitchen cabinets were removed and new ones are on order.

Before

After demolition


Earlier this month, Kirk framed in the carport and we are picking up new garage doors this week.

Before

Waiting for Garage Doors

3 comments:

Jenny said...

fun to see the transformation!

Annalea said...

Wow. Just wow! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. You guys have made so much progress so far. Way to go!

Cassi said...

Good Job. It looks like fun (kind of). I think my last remodel still is a little fresh - although I'm so glad for you that you're not living there. I can't wait to see it finished.