Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Happy Birthday Hannah! I can hardly believe you are 10 years old. You have grown and learned so much since you entered our lives back in 2000. You are truly sweet and gentle. You have a large heart and love to share it with those around you - especially children. Izzy particularly loves you because you nurture her and treat her so well. You are talented and have learned how to develop those talents. I always know that you will bring home excellent grades. You work hard and love to learn and complete your work. As the oldest, you are a great example to your sisters. We are so lucky to have you in our family.
Happy Birthday!
Hannah shared her birthday pie (she requested coconut cream pie instead of cake) with her family and some close friends.
Hannah, Kiley, Izzy, Ally, Gabi, Paige

Best friend, Gabi
Tonight we get to celebrate Kirk's birthday. Three down (almost) and one to go! April is a busy month in our house!

1 comment:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

Hannah is a great young lady, Nelson and I sure love your girls. I meant to tell you I signed up for the photography class at Imagemakers. I hope I develop some of your abilities. Your photos of the girls really are beautiful.