Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Kirk!

Happy Birthday Kirk! Somehow you managed to sandwich your birthday in the middle of Birthday Month... surrounded by your girls. It's fitting. You are such a great dad and I can't see you anywhere else, but surrounded by your girls. We all love you and appreciate having the balance that you bring to our lives. I love it that you are the favorite parent in many respects. I love to watch you playing soccer, or skiing, or hiking, or whatever you are doing with the girls. They crave to be around you because they know how much you love them. You are talented in so many ways. You can do anything you put your mind to. We are able to do and experience so many things because of your talents. I love all you do for me and our family. Thanks for taking me along for the ride!
For Kirk's birthday we had our first real warm day of the year. It was nice enough that we cooked steak on the grill and ate outside. A birthday gift in itself!

No comments: