Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Sandpoint

We had a wonderful Christmas at home this year. I thought I'd share some photos from our day.
Last night the girls decorated sugar cookies for Santa. I'd say there is plenty of sugar on that plate to fuel him for a whole night of sleigh riding and gift delivering, wouldn't you?
Can you tell what the favorite gift was?
Wasn't it thoughtful for Santa to bring this gift for Izzy? Pretty soon, I'll have her trained to do all of the housework. There is always that one gift that takes a minute to appreciate... And then there were the panties from Mom & Dad. Izzy talked Kirk into putting on four pair before he finally said no (the phrase 'wrapped around her finger' comes to mind). She wouldn't take them off for most of the morning. Maybe someday she'll wear them on the inside (we hope before kindergarten). We began and ended Christmas with a little sugar. My favorite cake - Chocolate Peppermint Torte. Delicious (if I do say so myself).

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That pic of Maren is so great. I think the best one I've seen of Christmas this year :)

Laurie said...

Hellllloooooo Kirsten! How fun to pour over your blog :) I love you!
I recieved your card today. Looking over all of your posts I can't believe how familiar you are after all of these years. I am calling you tomorrow. What an awsome mommy you are!!!